Today was a beautiful day we were able to relax and drive thru Zion National Park the rock formations are wonderful I have never been in such awe... It felt so good to sleep in and I was able to have my best breakfast... Apple Muffin and fruit. Saturday nights and Sunday mornings are the most difficult because of lot of your friends and support are leaving but it is a comfort that new ones are coming in on Sunday afternoon/evenings. We were going to pack our lunch and eat in the park but we were off to a late start so we ate it here before we left. Soup, Tuna or Chicken Sandwich, carrot sticks and cucumber slices and a piece of fruit. Then we were off so I'll let you enjoy my pictures and then we were back in time for dinner of Waldorf Salad Wrap. A lot of nice new guests arrived. I did not wear my heart monitor today. Calories I ate 1201.
I want to thank my wonderful husband, our kids and their families for supporting & understanding the lifestyle changes I'm making not only for me but, for the health of all of us. It is not just for today but for a lifetime. I love you all.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Zion National Park
Today was a beautiful day we were able to relax and drive thru Zion National Park the rock formations are wonderful I have never been in such awe... It felt so good to sleep in and I was able to have my best breakfast... Apple Muffin and fruit. Saturday nights and Sunday mornings are the most difficult because of lot of your friends and support are leaving but it is a comfort that new ones are coming in on Sunday afternoon/evenings. We were going to pack our lunch and eat in the park but we were off to a late start so we ate it here before we left. Soup, Tuna or Chicken Sandwich, carrot sticks and cucumber slices and a piece of fruit. Then we were off so I'll let you enjoy my pictures and then we were back in time for dinner of Waldorf Salad Wrap. A lot of nice new guests arrived. I did not wear my heart monitor today. Calories I ate 1201.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GORGEOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHeard it was beautiful, your pictures say it all! Hopefully I will get a chance to go there when I come next month. Have a great week ((Janet))
ReplyDeleteI love Zion - it is so beautiful. I am really amazed that you can do so much strenuous activity on so few calories! Do you feel hungry at all? You are doing so great. I can't wait until you come home so we can hear your stories first hand.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Oh my gosh - BEAUTIFUL! How cool that you have gotten to see so many new places!
ReplyDeleteSue
Beautiful pictures. I have been to Zion several times because my parents live in St. George. Can't wait to see it again. You are doing great and you look so happy.
ReplyDelete