.jpg)
6am Kickboxing I just could not get into kickboxing at the time of morning so I opted for Open Gym and I worked out on a combination of weight machines and aerobic machines and I was shocked at how quick and hour went by. Breakfast today was egg sandwich so I opted for dry toast and 12 almonds. Today's hike was White Rocks Reverse and I was really pumped for it since my roommate Merinda talked so highly of it. It started out great and Jerica was with us today too Paulette. (By the way she is doing great) One of the hikers Kelly fell and to make a long story short she ended up breaking her ankle. This is the 2nd time this week I've seen some fall and it tests your confidence on the hikes that is for sure. Kelly is in good spirits and she was scheduled to go home tomorrow now it will be to see an orthopedic doc. After the hike I had a choice of pool or Cardio Intervals and I choose Cardio Intervals, I felt like I really needed to work extra hard after everything on the hike. I ran for 4 of the different times on the treadmill at 7 mph, I've never ran that hard ever before. My strength and endurance is incredible. Lunch was Sloppy Joes (nothing like a traditional sloppy joe) however, it was good. We had potato and broccoli soup. After lunch I chose Circuit back to back classes and finished off with fun friday Cardio Disco Jam, once you get the dance moves down it was a super load of fun and and a lot of sweat...
Dinner was my favorite Salmon Sandwich and beans with fruit kabob for dessert. YUM YUM. Tomorrow the stop sign hike and stretch and 3 weeks done and 1 to go. The picture of me is what they call the Butterfly rock. Today's Calories were 1200 and I burned 3214. Good night
Great job! Wow, hearing stories of people falling scares me about the hikes. It is one of my fears...falling on a hike! I guess I will be overcoming this soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi Mom!! Looking good! That's awesome how fast you ran on the treadmill. I'm super proud of you and can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteLisa: I'm excited to see you too. CatCee you really just need to watch where you put your feet and listen to the guides. You'll be fine.
ReplyDelete