I want to shout out to all the new girls I met on the BLFR blogs before their arrival, Kay, Rochelle, Bobbi and who am I forgetting oh Paulette's daughter Jerica. You all did great today! I am very proud of you all! Hang in there.
I have no idea what the temperature is but the wind goes right thru you and it has been that way all day.
It started out with yogalates at 6am. I was so excited because it is mostly pilate moves and I was able to do more of the positions that I couldn't do before.
Breakfast was the frittata (not my favorite) I opt for toast and now we also get 12 almonds with it.
It snowed overnight in the higher elevations and today was the stop sign hike. I was totally able to make it to the Big Stop Sign in 1 hr 22 not bad from just coming off all my injuries and I was able to do it without limping.
We came back and my group's class was stretching.
Lunch was delicious - homemade chili and cornbread. I will make this at home it was scrumpcious (is that a word).
After lunch my roomie and I took a nap for a quick 1/2 hour before step n pump. It is so exciting to see my improvement. It is a step class with 200 squats and you have a weight. The instructor by now knows what weight we should be at and I had to use 7# weights I have never had muscles burn so much. What a great feeling of accomplishment.
After that class it was POOL... it was so cold getting out the poor instructor Nicole was just freezing she was gentle on us.
Next was Circuit and I even ran one time on the treadmill and used the heaviest weights so far on the machines.
Dinner was fantastic Grilled Chicken, PURPLE Mashed Potatoes that were yummy! 4 asparagus. Dessert was Grilled Pineapple (Pucker Power).
I am feeling real great about this week and remember anyone can do anything for a minute, for 20 seconds. This is what the trainers continue to remind us.
It is just about bed time. I appreciate everyones comments and I miss you all.
Calories ate 1093 Calorie Burn 2786 They say the burn isn't as high as it was in the beginning because I'm getting in shape WOOHOO that means the experience is working.
Good Night
You're making great progress. You must be so proud. Keep on keepin' on! Enjoy your Tuesday for whatever it brings, I'm sure you'll be taking it on full force. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about what is going on,keep it up.....Garret
ReplyDeleteThanks Garret, I'm going to do the Third Ravine tomorrow. I have not done that hike before. Keep up your great progress. Janet
ReplyDelete