Good Evening:
I'm sitting here watching the biggest loser and it is hard to watch them workout because I know how hard it is. I feel incredibly good right now. I hope this feeling stays.
Today's schedule
6:ooam Hardcore Exercising using the abdominal muscles and proper posture as well as some exercises to take home
7:00am Breakfast I had 2 slices of toast ( I couldn't handle the egg beater)
7:45am Hike - I did the moderate intermediate hike - It was beautiful I'll try and load a picture of how beautiful the hike was. There was some rocks that looks like a turtle shell. It even snowed on us a little bit today.
11:15 Free Weight Workshop instructions - How to use proper form of free weights.
12:45 lunch
1:30 cooking demo - Making the salmon burger
2:30 Cardio Intervals
3:30 Total Toning
4:30 Pool
5:45 Dinner
6:15 lecture - Spending your calories wisely
The day was not as tough as yesterday and I think that was because of the off road hike.
Meals -
Breakfast - Sopas
Lunch - Parsnip Soup, Tuna and salad
Dinner - Veggie Lasagna
Calories 1,157
Calorie Burn 3,034 (but I forgot to turn my hr monitor on for the first 1/2 hour)
Sounds like a regimented schedule. No down time at all. Keep up the good work; you're burning through the calories!
ReplyDeleteYou girls look great! Looks like a fun way to hike - and a beautiful spot.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you learn new healthy recipes too - yum.
Keep up the good work Janet.
I watched the ending of biggest loser too and thought of you!