Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF - Fun Friday


Well the week is almost over
The time has gone by fast. It is dark out when we are walking to our first class at 6am We had Stress Free Step that was optional this morning and of course I was there.
7am Breakfast - Ick but I ate it - eggs with vegetables but the good thing was I got 2 pieces of bread.
8am Hike today was so fun I choose to do a little easier one since the stop sign hike is tomorrow and I want to try and better my time. We hiked to an area where there was a big natural arch that was spectacular. We loaded up in the van went to a couple more areas the terrain was sand, climbing a few rocks little incline.
11:15 Cardio intervals -
12:45 Lunch -
1:15 Prep for next week - We went around the room and everyone had to say one of their accomplishments they had for the week and mine was completing the White Rocks hike that was so fast and had a lot of inclines and declines.
2:30 I did circuit,I think this is becoming one of my favorites we choose a treadmill, bicycle or elliptical and walk/run hard for 2 minutes, then go on a weight machine for one minute take a little rest then work for one more minute then back and forth for 15 times. We just were completed and the lights all went out and the BLFR lost power and it was first reported it was going to take 4 -6 hours to get it back up. So since it was sunshining so we did our 3:30 disco cardio jam out by the pool what a riot doing saturday night fever moves for 45 minutes.
4:30 I choose the pool to cool off and we ended up playing water volleyball which was a lot of fun and you don't realize you are working out.
5:45 dinner - Chicken Meatload and brocoli and cauliflower - banana ice cream for dessert. Then the evening was free. We actually get to sleep in an extra hour tomorrow because of the stop sign hike.

Calories burned 3339
Calories intake 1052

3 comments:

  1. I guess a weekend off is NOT an option! Keep moving girl and doing what you're doing - actually sounds like you are enjoying yourself!
    I can't believe the amount of calories you burn in a day - awesome!
    Love and Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have beautiful scenery! Bet that helps with the motivation. Sounds like you are doing wonderfully - keep it up.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - Thank you so much for all of your comments, Hey we only get one day off lol that is Sunday.
    Today we still had to do our timed stop sign hike that is the 4.3 miles and I bettered my time by 4 minutes. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

    ReplyDelete