Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! This has been a great week. I survived. I attended every class. We slept in today until 7am (Is that sleeping in) to eat breakfast. The day was sunny and we just relaxed, sat by the pool, read magazine, I watched The Bachelor on Hulu, Merinda my great roommate, drove me to Walgreen's so I could get some medicine for my cold sores I seem to always deal with them from the combination of water and sun outside. Lunch was a great tuna salad sandwich. New guests started arriving this afternoon. Dinner was a Cobb Salad and Chocolate Pie. Our Calorie Intake today was 1096 and I did not wear my polar watch to capture my heart rate. I splurged today and received a 50 minute swedish massage and it was wonderful my tired muscles really needed it. My flowers still look beautiful and they cheer me up so much. It is very difficult being away from home. But I'm glad I'm doing this for me and the betterment of my family. My goals for this coming week is improve my time on the stop sign hike, attend every class and increase my speed on the treadmill. I have found improvements since coming and the biggest one I notice is how much easier it was to breathe during the stop sign hike. I can stretch farther. Good Night!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet - Lynette here. Thanks for being so fun last week. It is scary to go somewhere when you don't know a soul! I hope you kick trash on the rest of your journey. You will do amazingly, I just know it. I wish I was still there with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Janet, keep it up...love reading about your adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette - Missed you today. I did the stop sign today in 1:09. Hope your grandma is doing better. You have plans to be at the gym today right. You rock girl. I believe in you. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cat Cee - You're going to love it here.

    ReplyDelete