.jpg)
I want to first thank everyone for their comments they really do help. Sometimes the emotions just come over you and it is those little comments that can make a BIG difference. Someone commented on my blog about the scenery and it is beautiful and is very motivating. I can stare at the red rocks around here all day. Wow we slept in until 6am today to go to breakfast at 7am. We had fruit parfait. We have the timed stop sign hike today and one class and then REST.....
I improved my stop sign hike by 4 minutes I finally found out the exact time from Monday. Today was 1:15 (4.3miles) They split all the guests here into 3 colored groups each week and I've been on the red team. We were lucky because we had a stretch class after the hike and then the day was free. Lunch today was a salad, turkey sandwich, and Squash Soup. Someone came in the dining room and said I had flowers in the lobby. Oh My I have the most beautiful red roses, red carnations, pink carnations and Lilies bouquet you've ever seen and they smell heavenly. I love you honey. Thank you for the flowers. We had the afternoon off and we went to Coyote Gulch it is an art community with a big art festival. Dinner tonight was Salisbury Steak and for dessert was Pineapple Sorbet.
Calories ate 1262
Calories Burn 1521 (this is just for the workouts today)
Janet, you are such an inspiration! I can't wait to get there to experience it for myself, but am so very grateful to you and others who have paved the way! Enjoy your Sunday! I'll see you in a week!! xox Kay
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging, I am reading faithfully!! The flowers are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGreat time on your walk Janet! You are an inspiration to us all! Keep moving girl - keep that positive attitude. What sweet hubby you have - beautiful flowers.
ReplyDelete"I Choose to look forward...I will not let my history control my destiny!" (Andy Andrews)
Your friend,
Sue