We woke up to snow on the ground and the cars this morning. The 17 stairs we have to go up and down to our room was a little slushy when we went to breakfast. We did not set our alarms today but we didn't sleep in much. The reports were that Zion received snow so we decided against it. Breakfast was a warm strawberry muffin, I like the muffins. Didn't do much of anything else except rest in the room - oh actually we did go to walgreens had to re-stock my tylenol pms. The only way I can get a good night sleep. Lunch was a sack lunch today with soup, chicken salad sandwich, carrots, cucumbers and an apple.
While we were eating our lunch in the dining room - Suzie, from Seattle, WA from Biggest Loser Season 1 (I think maybe 2) showed up here. She is here on program for a week. Before dinner we were in the lobby sitting and chatting. One of the girls Trina who arrived the same Sunday I did, had to go home because of a hurt knee, she is amazing, inspiring and will return later in the year to be stronger and fitter. Good Luck. Dinner was Chicken and Spaghetti Squash that has no taste to me and dessert was Tiramsu. I believe we have about 68 guest this week. It has poured down rain all day today, big puddles on the concrete around the pool to the dining room from our guest rooms. We can still hear it on the roof. Stop sign hike will be no fun in this mess tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone for your comments. 2 down and 2 to go. Calories was 1,086 and I didn't have my heart rate monitor on.
I hope the weather clears up for you tomorrow and brings some sunshine to dry up the ground. Enjoy your third week!
ReplyDeleteWas getting caught up on all the blogs - left town town Friday for Olympia and returned this evening. Had to hug all my girls!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are feeling better. Hard to believe you starting your 3rd week. Keep up the good work. And don't be afraid of the almond milk - it's yummy!
Love and hugs,
Sue
I hope the sun comes to FR and hugs all you campers! (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks down and two more to go. I really miss you but I'm so proud of you for doing this. Keep up your hard work because you're looking alot skinnier in those pictures you're posting.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Sunshine!!!! Love you, Doug
You guys can send all the warm weather this way it would be appreciated. Sue I'm glad you were able to give all the girls hugs. I sure miss my grandkids. It's funny Lisa told me Lily keeps telling people when they are in the grocery store that her Mame is working out with Bob. I'm not quite ready for the almond milk. Honey, thank you so much 13 days and I'll be home. I miss you and Love you too. Janet
ReplyDelete