Today began with core workout. The Hike today was spectacular, it was a steep incline, over lava rocks, even had to climb with all four. It was a 6.1 mile hike. The one picture is of a cave that we were looking up from the bottom, it doesn't capture the distance very well as I zoomed in on the camera. The other picture is me in the cave. Breakfast today was a peach muffin I wish I could of had 2. This was the first day I actually was hungry on the hike and the orange on the way back to the ridge was delicious. (But, I say that about my fruit on every hike) We were lucky enough to have stretch class on our return. Now I have total toning at 2:30 so I'm going to take a rest. I'll be writing back after dinner.
I know what the deal is but my body is just spent. 3:30 pool you would think this would be real easy but it is not today we had a partner an each of us was on one end of the noodle and one got to float while the other swam, well I don't swim very well so I felt bad for my partner. Cardio Intervals kicked my a#%%@%. For the last minute sprint I ran at a 6 minute mile pace for 60 seconds. So it is after dinner oh we had Shepards Pie and the best part was 2 chocolate covered strawberries. So I was thinking I could go to bed early but I don't have no more clean underwear because you go thru these pretty fast so I am waiting now for washing and drying my clothes. Hope everyone is doing good. I am looking forward to tomorrow as I am going to hike the slots another medium intermediate hike. The other is my roommate and I have a 2:00 telephone conversation with the Rachel Ray Show producer. Calories ate today was 1196 and my calorie burn was 2671.
Good Job looks like fun!!! I am from the Tri-Cities and will be going to FR April 11-26 I cant wait...Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Thanks Teresa You are going to have a great time. The best advice I can give you is get your shoes broken in now. Buy body glide and anti friction socks to help avoid blisters and just move, move, move and move. Walk on both off road and pavement to get the different body parts conditioned because this is grueling workouts, but you feel so good after it. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete