This blog won't be to long cuz I am beat and I need some sleep. Lastnight I didn't sleep well.
I went on a beautiful hike today and it was beautiful it looked like a grand piano. It was suppose to be a moderate intermediate but they clipped along fast. It was 4.25 miles. The sun was out and when I was in the pool for our 45 min class you can see where I had my bathing suit straps.
I burned 4,577 calories today
Calories in 1094
Breakfast - Hot Mueslix and fruit
Lunch - Beet soup and green pizza
Dinner - The best so far for me besides the salmon Cafe Salad which was lettuce, rice, black beans, chicken, cucumbers on a whole grain tortilla.
Dessert - Coconut Sorbet
I'll try to write more over the weekend. Everyone thank you for the comments it means alot to me. Take care
I love that you post what you eat, it makes me realize just how much I overeat. You inspire me to do better. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteJanet ~ It sounds like you're making the very most of your stay at FR ~ Your blog is inspiring and helping me make better decisions about getting off my rear-end and doing some more walking/hiking before I arrive in 11 days... Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteRachelle
ReplyDeleteYou are going to love it here. The people are all so friendly and positive.Looking forward to meeting you. The night we arrived for orientation the best advice they gave us and seems to help is take one class at a time. See you soon.