Monday, March 1, 2010

My last Monday


6am Yogalates today was mostly pilates and it is so exciting to see the progress I have made to my core in 4 weeks.
Wow Today was my second to last stop sign hike. I have a new PR 1:04:15 today I tried to run on the flat parts and then I finished running at the end. I ended up taking my hydration pack off at the little stop sign so I wouldn't have to wear on the hill. At the stop sign you can either walk back down (which I don't do because of my shin) or go on a paved path for about a mile and then their is a dirt road that overlooks the trail and the road and it looks so far away, I didn't have my camera so I'll have to make sure a use my pack on Saturday so I'll have my camera because it was an incredible view. Today was also the first day I didn't have to start off the morning with my gloves and headband it was nice warmer than it has been. Breakfast was a egg sandwich with turkey bacon and fruit. After the hike like that wasn't enough already had to come back and do mountain you remember increase resistance or speed or both every 3 minutes for 12 times. I made the mistake telling the trainer it was my last week so push me and she said you better be careful for what you wish for. Needless to say I was on the recumbent bike and went all out. (it wasn't a mistake because I can do it)
Lunch today was tilapia tacos not bad with sunchoke soup (never heard of a sunchoke before) Pretty tasty. 2:30 class circuit, 3:30 class step n pump and oh my gosh the head trainer came in and gave most of us 3rd and 4th weekers a riser to put under our step and we do 200 squats with 1 foot on the step and the other on the floor, no wonder my quads feel like rubber now. 4:30 class was Pool and then hot tub and then dinner. Dinner was chicken and wasabi potatoes with 4 asparagus. Pineapple sorbet for dessert. I have included a picture of dinner. Calories ate 1,174 Calories Burned 3,372.
Tomorrow will be a busy day as I have an appt for 5:30 am to have my resting metabolic rate tested and at noon I have the VO2 test. We have a workshop for departing guests - Planning Strategies . I received the funnest care package today from Gracey my grand daughter with muscle mend ointment, foot cream, hand cream and body wash, lip balm, socks and eye covers thank you so much. The foot cream is heavenly along with the muscle cream. I am really missing home and I'm giving it my last chance workout every day. See you all soon. Love you, Chase, Lily, Gracey and Calli you're all my inspiration!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the time has flown by..well for me reading your blog! lol enjoy your last chance days! You have been so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete