Saturday, March 6, 2010

1:01 Stop Sign Hike Today



Wow I got a really good sleep last night. It is so awesome on Saturday because you get to sleep in, Breakfast was at 7am however, I had a 7:40 appt to weight and measure out. I will post my results next Week so I can show me off to my family first. I am very happy with the results. CNBC sent a camera crew back today to record my weight loss, inches loss, lower bmi and lower body fat. The van's leave at 8:00 am and I did not want to eat breakfast until after I weighed so I ate my piece of toast and 12 almonds on the ride to the stop sign beginning. The camera's were rolling most of the way. I already had placed enough pressure on me to try and finish the stop sign in under an hour. Oh so close but that is ok because I shaved off 21 minutes from 4 weeks ago. Made it back to the resort and today we had stretch at eleven however, I was interviewed from the cameras and took a couple of pictures of the new me. Lunch today was Red Pepper Hummus and Pumpkin soup. 1:00 I had an appt for a manicure and it is so nice to look girly again. Now I have the rest of the afternoon off until dinner and graduation at 5:30. Dinner tonight is BBQ chicken sandwich and chocolate banana for dessert for 1,283 calories. Calorie burn was 1615 for today. NEWS FLASH, Dan Evans and his mom Jackie from Biggest Loser season 5 arrive tomorrow for a week of the program. It really does work and is a lifestyle change I'm so excited to make. I ask all of my family & friends to respect the changes that I'm to embark on so I can live a longer and healthier life to enjoy my inspiration and love of my grandkids. To all the guest's I leave behind I believe in each and everyone of you. You can do it!!!! To those who are going home the best of luck and you are all ready doing it. I'll miss you all.

7 comments:

  1. Safe trip, can't wait till you let us know your results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to see your results. It sounds like your 4 weeks were worth it. Can't wait for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your hard work that I'm sure has paid off tenfold. And than you for this wonderful blog full of gorgeous pictures and insight to what the experience is like. Good luck to you! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we get to know your final results?!?! I am eager to hear!! :) Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently sitting in the Las Vegas Airport waiting to get home. I'll see all my family on Tuesday so after that I'm sorry it is taking so long. I did really good here though I ate a quizno's soup and sandwich for 465 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Janet! Can't wait to see the new you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you are so happy to be home! Looking forward to seeing your results - saw pictures on facebook and you look great!
    I hope to keep in touch.
    Love and hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete