There is one basic truth to weight loss. You need to burn more than you eat. Target Metabolic Zones tell you exactly how to do that. My results of my test shows you precisely how many calories your body actually burns and calculates how many calories you should eat to lose or maintain your weight. So I found out that I have a fast metabolism. So for me to be in my weight loss zone I would need to eat between 1602 calories and 2002 a day. 2002 calories is what I need to do nothing but breathe and sit.
My VO2 test shows that my workout heart rate zone to lose weight should be between 121-151. If I work out for an hour at 121 I would burn 364 calories and it showed that for my fitness level it is Good!!!!!I was super happy and then the good thing too was my recovery heart rate was 120 in a 1 minute which was 54% and 2 minute 89 was 99%.
My day began at 5:30am with the Resting Metabolic Rate then at 6am I had open gym where I worked out on cardio and weight machines. Breakfast this morning was the parfait again. The hike I did was Chuckawalla again because I had to try and take it easy before the VO2 test. Today because I worked so hard on the stop sign and the rest of the day working out my legs felt like rubber or that I had bricks in my shoes. And I was like that all day long, I just feel beat. After the hike I choose to do free weight workshop since a different trainer was teaching it. Lunch was tomato soup and a turkey sandwich. Today was our 1st lecture of Planning Strategies before going home we had to record to do lists on our fitness goal, nutrition, education, and relaxation. 2:30 cardio intervals, 3:30 total toning, 4:30 Pool and dinner was an enchilada and banana ice cream (that I'm still tasting yuck). Calories at today was 1,204 my calorie burn today was 2,093. I am exhausted so good night and thanks to everyone who reads my blog and comments and sorry I don't have the energy to reply to them all. But thank you very much.
Thank YOU!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your blog each day Janet! I'm amazed at how little you eat each day and maintain the stamina to burn so many calories - you are amazing and should be so proud of yourself!
ReplyDeleteSue
I can't wait to see you when you get back! Hope you can make some time in your schedule for crochet!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Thank you guys for being such faithful followers, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your comments. I'm sure i'll have time Donna for crochet. Today I did the most incredible hike called Camelback. We ate out at Quizno's today I had a sandwich for 300 calories. YUMMY
ReplyDelete