The picture is of me yesterday in my last "Kickboxing class". The rock formation that I'm standing in front of is fake. We drive by it just about each day or when we head to Snow Canyon State Park, the gentleman who made it made his face and his wife's face on the rock, unfortunately they don't show up very well in the pic. The day started out with 6 am total body conditioning class and how the size of the class has dwindled down to where only 5 showed up who knows maybe the rest where in open gym. Breakfast was a peanut butter and jelly panini with banana slices and blackberries. I had to pick off my bananas and blackberries and eat them separate. It was one of those rainy days and instead of having rainy day blues, I did the mini stop sign hike which is almost 3 miles, and back to the ridge which was just a little under 10 miles. I walked with Mary Ann she is a "rock star", she pushes me. (Thank you)
So because we walked all the way back to the ridge that counts as our 11:15 class. Lunch was delicious it was Hawaiian Pizza and Tortilla soup, I ate all the soup. You will never guess what I did after lunch, my roommate Merinda, and I took a nap and set our phone alarms for 2:15 to be ready for ball works class. It's only a little ball who could imagine so many things to do with a ball. One of the classes that has become one of my favorite was treading and today is a day of I can't believe I did that. I did the entire class on a spin bike. I have never sweated ever that hard before in only 45 minutes. I really want to thank Tiffany for being my inspiration and inspiring me to do more, because she believed in me, I now can say I believe in me. I'm worthy. After treading it was pool and how nice to take the pressure off your joints. The rain didn't last long today thank goodness however, the pool was still cold and the hot tub was wonderful. Dinner tonight was also delicious maybe I'm just getting use to healthy eating was Stuffed Chicken, wild rice and 2 chocolate strawberries for dessert. Tonight because I head for home this weekend we had Menu Planning for departing guests and it was awesome she Emily, the Registered Dietician gave us a sample 7 day meal plan for 1200, 1400 and 1600 calories. We also received a sheet of websites one she emphasized was http://www.mypyramid.gov shows food group recommendations if we don't want to count calories. I haven't looked it up yet. I did a load of laundry and I'm now really ready to give my last 2 final pushes before departing. Tomorrow I'm signed up to do the slots hike again and I think it will be fun especially if the weather stays nice and Saturday my final stop sign hike. Thanks again to everybody who has been following my blog. Calories consumed today 1108 calories burned 2633. Happy exercising!!!!!!!
I BELIEVE IN YOU TOO! YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU JANET!
ReplyDeleteI've also loved getting and being back in touch - feels good to follow your progress and support you.
Love and hugs,
Sue
Sue, I'm so thankful for all of your posts. Thank you so much for your support. This has been a wonderful experience and I'm so happy of my progress. To happy, healthy, exercising lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteThank YOU!!
ReplyDelete