Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Camelback Hike





Last night I didn't sleep very well, the legs seemed to move around constantly and could not settle down or get comfortable and everytime I rolled on my side I felt like my shoulders hurt. (we did do a lot of upper arm exercise in total toning yesterday).
So needless to say I did not make the 6am class this morning I was up and dressed just in time for breakfast. Today's hike we had to drive 25 minutes west of here went thru a little town called Gunlock pop 247. The hike had a little sand, but mostly all of it was sandstone up to where the rocks look like 2 humps to a camel. Just incredible I hope my pictures convey that to you. After the hike we had stretch class. Today we had the opportunity to go to Quizno's and order lunch and I ate a sandwich Honey Bourbon Chicken on wheat bread for 300 calories. I'll know during the afternoon classes if it kept me full or not. Breakfast this morning was hot mueslix so I had toast and 12 almonds. 2:30 kickboxing, 3:30 Mountain, 4:30 pool Dinner tonight is my favorite Salmon with Israeli Couscous. Dessert was grilled pineapple. I have a one on one with the life coach here to help me develop my plan and strategy for going home and I'm super excited about doing that. Calories ate today 1,248 and calorie burn was 2708.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, hope you sleep better tonight!!

    ReplyDelete