This morning I took my time getting ready to head home, packing up the last minute toiletries and etc. Saying GoodBye is so so hard. Mary Ann, Lori, Tamara, Rachelle, Jerica, Corne, Cherise, Jim it was so hard to say good bye. You guys kick butt this week, I believe in all of you. I've done pretty good as I sit here in the Las Vegas airport waiting for my 6pm flight home. I've walked around for over an hour (snails pace) I had Quizno's soup and sandwich for lunch. So far, so good. I've seen lots of temptations but it hasn't even appealed to me (yet). As soon as I get to see my family I'll assure you all I'll post my results.
So Today is Thursday and I finally am posting my results as my daughter and granddaughter was at the airport with my husband, seen all the kids Tuesday for Lily's 3rd birthday so I can now post drumroll.......................
weight lost 15 pounds and 2 more pounds since I've been home
chest I lost 2.5 inches
belly I lost 2.5 inches
Hips I lost 5.0 inches
thigh I lost 1.5 inches
Calf I lost 1. inch
arm I lost 1.25 inches
I lost 3.5% body fat
and my BMI went down 2.4
I am only about 28 pounds from goal.... YEAH
I am super excited. Today was the first day since I've been home to exercise and the difference in hiking up the hill was great, the biggest difference was not being out of breath.
I'll try and keep everyone up to date on my progress as I continue forward on my weight loss journey.
CONGRATULATIONS JANET! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK - YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! ONWARD AND UPWARD - MUST KEEP MOVING AS WE HEAD INTO OUR MIDDLE AGE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE SKINNY BODIES WE USED TO HAVE?
ReplyDeleteI'VE SO ENJOYED RECONNECTING WITH YOU JANET AND HOPE YOU WILL STAY IN TOUCH.
LOVE AND HUGS,
SUE
Janet, I just want to follow up with you to say I'm so happy for your success and to thank you for mine...you were such an inspiration for me! Keep taking care of yourself!
ReplyDelete