Wow where has the last 3 months gone since I signed up to go to BLFR. I am as about prepared as I can be (i think). I'm looking forward to the journey I am taking on. The other blogs that have been posted has been such a positive and inspiration for me I wanted to let everyone know how I'm doing and what we're doing there and also write a blog. I hope I can have the energy to write everyday there. The food is starting to scare me since I saw they ate Ostrich Stew one night, sounds yucky and not very healthy to me...most of you know that I'm a picky eater. I want to be able to try new things but not that crazy.
I hope to post some beautiful scenery pictures from there. I took a before picture today but am to embarrassed to post it, I think I'll save it and post the after one when I return.
Today I walked up Badger Mtn from one side to the other and back. Doug went with me today. We walked it in 3 hours and 18 minutes and I burned 1176 calories. Needless to say we haven't done much of anything else today. My next post will more than likely be from BLFR.
We'll be following your blog! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove, Luke, Sarah & Gracey
Wow Janet - this is exciting life changing stuff! I'm so excited to follow your journey - you've inspired me to work harder on my own weight loss goals too.
ReplyDeleteKnow I'll have you in my prayers each day and I'm so excited to support you all the way - you go girl!
Love and hugs,
Sue
Thank you Luke, Sarah and Gracey
ReplyDeleteThank you Sue
I appreciate all of your kind words. Give Gracey hugs and kisses while I'm away.
Sue I wish you the best of luck in your goals too. Thanks for your prayers I'm going to need them.
Thanks, Janet
You'll do great Janet - you've got a great mind set and lots of support!
ReplyDeleteThe human heart may plan a course, but it is God who makes the steps secure. (Proverbs 16:9)
I see you are up early! :~
Good Luck Sunshine, You'll do GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteFudruckers serves Ostrich burgers and they taste just like ground sirloin, have no fear, you will LOVE it! Enjoy your journey, mine starts in April. Although I have been preparing to go with a blog, diet n exercise program. Best of everything!! enjoy!!
ReplyDelete