I want to thank my wonderful husband, our kids and their families for supporting & understanding the lifestyle changes I'm making not only for me but, for the health of all of us. It is not just for today but for a lifetime. I love you all.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
27 days to BLFR
I am really sore and I'm not sure how I will make it there. I worked out for over 3 hours today. For those who are familiar with West Richland, I started at VanGiesen in and walked up and down Bombing Range Road to Keene Street it was about 5 miles and walked it in 1:41 and today working out I burned a total of 1055 calories. I think I'm better off on the treadmill where I can keep the incline up longer. I read in BLFR website not to obsess about just weight loss from the scale (which I do) but look at the whole picture of losing inches, clothes fitting better, lower blood pressure and etc. So I'm trying!!!! I have not had a diet pepsi since Oct. :) That is really good for me. I have compiled a packing list of what I need to take, and I think I have everything I'm going to need or until I get there and realize what I forgot. I'm really getting excited and nervous all at the same time. It has been very helpful to me read blogs from the people who are already there and who have been there, so I hope I can keep blogging while there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment