Saturday, December 5, 2009

Preparing

I am so afraid not to be in good enough shape for all the workouts. I have survived so far without a diet pepsi, eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, I feel like I'm starving though so I can't wait to learn more at FR which foods are healthier to eat. Looking forward to when eating healthy will be second nature to me, and craving water to drink.

I appreciate having my polar heart rate monitor, so I can see my progress of working out. I seem to be always over my target heart rate and I don't know if this is good or bad, but what I have read, I'm working too hard to burn fat, so I can't wait to learn how to burn fat......

I can't or I won't give up this time, I'm going to make my journey count to feeling better about me, and achieving my goal weight.

I tried a new machine the other day at the gym and omg..... I have stomach muscles it was a crunch machine and I tried it again yesterday and ouch... I will do this.

2 comments:

  1. "I feel like I'm starving"
    One of the great things I found at Fitness Ridge was that I was never hungry - I was too tired to feel hungry!

    Good luck. You'll have a great time.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray
    I'm glad to know I won't be hungry at FR. I am so excited to be there. I really enjoyed reading your blog and you and Betsy really lowered your body fat that is awesome. So may I ask now that you've been home for awhile, how are things going with what you learned at FR? I'm looking forward to being there.
    Thanks again, Janet

    ReplyDelete