Thursday, November 5, 2009

Badger Mountain


Well it has been over 2 weeks and I still haven't had a diet pepsi or any espressos. I received my heart monitor in the mail and had to give it a good breaking in. So yesterday, I hiked up Badger Mtn trail over a mile long with a gain in elevation of 800 feet. I made it all the way to the top with out stopping!!!! The view from up there is spectacular, next time I'll have to take my camera. As if that wasn't enough I went up Dallas Road and decided to hike up that side of the mountain. I burned over 1500 calories in just under 3 hours. So needless to say that today I am sore... however, I walked on the treadmill for an hour today and burned 350 calories. I am still following Weight Watchers. So as I keep this regimen and slowly adding more I'll be ready to get the most out of BLFR. Photo is from top of the mountain overlooking the Tri-Cities, WA and the Columbia River.

No comments:

Post a Comment